Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Snoozer

Is it Friday yet?

I am bored with school and the weather and my falling-apart LSUV and this blog and The Devil's Playground and my daily chores and the lack of interesting TV shows and the lunch I take to school every day and trying to make time to do something FOR ME every once in a while and being so tired I fall asleep in the recliner before I can even start the work I bring home from school where I stay working until 4:45 and still can't get done.

Pardon me. I'm going to the recliner to take a nap.

3 comments:

Stewed Hamm said...

It's almost Friday, I think. I'm pretty sure that right after the school year is over, it will be Friday. (I saw it on a calendar once, so it must be true!)

Queen Of Cheese said...

Miss me? I watched Designing Women last night and wondered if the Mansion was still being habitated, now I know! Schools kicing my butt this semester along with the whole keeping the family alive thing the state requires of me.

Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

Play hooky. You're never too old, and you deserve it.