Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random Thought Thursday #Something

Let's get to the randomness forthwith:

It is not good to have school children out until 9:00 p.m. singing. They need showers. And computer time.

Do not talk to me. Just don't. I am tired of listening. Really. Leave me alone. PLEASE! For the love of Gummi Mary, just BE SILENT.

If you are in a hurry to pick up your Mabel-watched kids at school after taking your mom to the doctor, you will get behind a trailer-truck-load of 4 x 4 lumber and an old geezer with a handicap license plate who believes in driving 20 in a 30. But you can beat the geezer in a short cut if you are wily and clever.

I never thought I would hear the following: You know, since my mom is a paraplegic from the knee down, she takes pain pills, and she is not the same when she is coming down from them. OK. I didn't know you could be a paraplegic from the knee down. And I thought a paraplegic had no feeling in that plegic part, except maybe phantom pain, but I thought that was for amputees, and I didn't know pain medicine would help. Who knew? I am so ignorant sometimes.

Don't ever miss your 7th hour class. Because when you come in the next morning and try to take roll and lunch count, your computer will tell you that your password is not correct. More on this conspiracy tomorrow.

No comments: