Monday, May 28, 2007

Holiday Edition Part 3

Is it just me, or has this been the freakin' longest holiday weekend, ever?

Holiday Edition Part 3

*I must stop staying up so late
*Is 2:00 a.m. considered late?
*Not to Stewed Hamm, methinks
*And I suppose it's not really late if you fall asleep at 11:00 and wake up at 2:00 and go to bed
*The buttwater soup is now a clear broth, no longer cream of buttwater soup
*Can I get a "H*ll, Yeah?"
*I found out that HH made #1 son put the long-haired cranky cat on a kickboard in the pool
*Don't try this at home
*She's still mad, and it happened yesterday
*While I was at graduation, HH made #2 son hold the bully male cat for tick removal
*Simba still has the bloodsucker
*#2 son has a Band-Aid
*HH is either very smart, or very stupid
*The boys and I vote the latter
*Tomorrow, we are going back to school
*I still have to work on that special project a bit
*The boys can't be left unattended
*The Mansion has no staff
*Except me
*Mabel will be at school for some reason tomorrow
*Perhaps I was daydreaming when she told me
*Last night I dreamed I was a Girl Next Door
*Visiting a Coyote Ugly bar
*So I danced
*And got in trouble for being too wild
*So I left without getting paid
*Perhaps I should watch higher-quality programming
*We leave for vacation on Saturday
*Don't plan to rob me
*My Hillbilly Mama is Mansionsitting
*Don't try to rob her, either
*She has neighbors
*I have a lot to get done before we leave
*But it won't cut into my computer time
*Because that's my nature
*But I might go 3 days without posting next weekend
*Which would be a first since I started this critter 3 years ago
*Unless Lappy hooks me up with some stolen wireless
*Perhaps from a Devil's Playground parking lot
*Because I don't expect fine hotels in Hillbillyland
*And vacation will take us even deeper into it
*Sweet Gummi Mary! Deliver me from duelin' banjos
*And help my youngest boy find some type of gem
*He's the dreamer. It's his vacation, really
*And go-karts for HH and #1
*I'm their social secretary
*But I get the Dixie Stampede
*More money in Dolly Parton's pocket
*Which must be pretty big, to hold $300 million
*Speaking of people who have too darn much money...
*Won't you be glad when I stop typing like Rosie O'Donnell's blog?

4 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Ain't Dolly got enough money in her pocket..I mean, we all know she works 9 to 5...hell, what a way to make a livn' !!!!

Redneck Diva said...

Yes. Longest holiday weekend ever.

Cricky said...

Please remind me during the next holiday that I don't really like my family as much as I think I do.

I prefer to be tucked safely in my cubicle where there is no crying, no argueing, no emotional outbursts, and above all, no need for sunblock.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Cazzie,
Heh, heh. That's a good one. Why didn't I think of that?

Diva,
Ya got that right.

Just A Gal,
I'll make a Note-To-Self.